Greg was here and got the patio furniture moved and we set up the table and chairs. Then it rained. Hard. And I did NOT have to bring any cushions in.
That was my goal.
Also, the new set up allows more space for Jim's walker. And although the hotel style lanai look of the big teak chairs and coffee table was more elegant and visually more substantial, this looks more like a patio and less like a duplicate living room.
It needs some greenery -- a few small pots and some flowers, so I'll work on that. And a tablecloth for the when I want to have someone over. for patio conversation or drinks or coffee.
I won't leave a cloth table covering out -- it will get sun bleached, but for occasions I'll have one ready. I ordered this one from Amazon (A.I. mock up).
It was wonderful having him here. We visited, he moved furniture and cut back some branches for me, and we went to the movies together to see The Odyssey.
🧡


